Mentoring for Change
Large-scale transformations in markets and societies necessitate individuals to adapt to the changing environments. Empowered individuals in organizations can become effective agents of change. VCF aims to mentor groups of people to drive positive change through "Economic and Social" value creation.
India has the highest number of young individuals in the world, creating an enormous consumption market. While this can generate a strong economic opportunity, it can simultaneously cause environmental and societal imbalances. Therefore, we are faced with the challenge of enabling the workforce to deal with an unpredictable environment in the future. This requires appropriate mentoring interventions.
Experts from varying disciplines, who are recognized globally, are passionate to build a better society and organizations for the future. VCF creates a model which will leverage the experience and knowledge of these global experts to provide the necessary guidance to navigate a volatile and an unpredictable future.
The Mentoring Delivery Process at VCF leverages three methods:
- All group mentoring sessions are provided to an optimum number of 20 participants or less.
- Enhancing our database of experiential world-class mentors for the defined domains is an ongoing process at VCF.
- Mentors share their diverse global experiences and interact with Mentees in the organizations from anywhere in the world.
- Mentees (Organizations) interested in our mentoring program can choose the mentor online. The mentors and the mentees can select the date and time for the sessions based on mutual convenience.
- A fee is payable by the Mentee Organizations for the mentoring sessions that are offered by the Mentor. This is based on the design and structure of the Mentoring program keeping the needs of an Organization in focus.
- A program manager is exclusively assigned to the Mentee Organization to facilitate the administration of the mentoring sessions.
Interested to get mentored?
VCF provides the platform for organizations to upgrade and enhance the skill sets of Managers and Senior leaders in a global and dynamic business scenario.
We facilitate employee interactions with a global pool of highly skilled mentors who are domain experts in their chosen field.
Connect with us to enroll as a Mentee
Interested in becoming a Mentor?
Valluri Change Foundation is keen to associate with Mentors who have the right expertise, experience and passion to give back to the society.
A customized program can be structured for an organization on their mentoring needs. Mentoring process may be either virtual or in-person interaction. The sessions will be held at a time and date suitable to the mentor as well as the mentee organization. This is a remunerative role.
Connect with us to enroll as a mentor.